Can you guess what it is? We’ve only seen the pilot of Hellcats over here at Small Screen Scoop, but we already noticed something that happens a lot. We advise a drinking game. Drink something funky or fun if you’re under age, no alcohol if you’re not 21!
Any clue what it might be? Every time you see Aly Michalka aka Marti Perkins in a top that doesn’t reach her belly button – take a shot of highly concentrated Crystal Light or something! In the pilot, and a lot (or: all) of these promo posters and pictures, the girl is feature in crop tops. That was VERY popular in the 90’s. Are they trying to bring back the trend? Nice abs and all, but geez!
Drink Suggestions for a Drinking Game When You’re Underage:
- Highly concentrated Crystal Light or Kool-Aid
- Shirley Temples with a maraschino cherry each time.
- Iced tea mixed with lemonade.
- Ginger ale and cherry juice.
- Tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and lemon juice.
- Sparkling white grape juice or cider with any fruit juice.
- Apple juice and Cranberry juice.
Pep up the game by making each “shot” of your drink include something funny/unusual – whether that’s licking salt before drinking something sweet, or taking a bite of a hot pepper first. The idea is just to have fun and make it a silly thing. You could have a row of “surprises” (like mild peppers, garlic powder, parsley, chili powder) that people have to include with their drink every so many times. Don’t do anything dangerous or illegal.
The Hellcats premiere date and time: Wednesday, September 8 at 9pm ET.