Nancy Botwin (Mary-Louise Parker) might be the star of the show, but Silas (Hunter Parrish) and Emma (Michelle Trachtenberg) were sure fun to watch. Looks like they won’t have much of a romantic future, however…
Episode Synopsis: Weeds “Cats! Cats! Cats!” Season 7 Episode 9 – Nancy and Andy try to put the brakes on Zoya’s attempt to take over the bike shop; Silas has an encounter with some local rival dealers; and Doug must do some business with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Weeds Recap of the 11 Best parts of “Cats! Cats! Cats!”
- Zoya wanted a bear for protection. Because that makes sense.
- Andy eats Nerds? I eat Nerds! Maybe we’re soulmates?! But seriously, let’s hear it for nostalgic candy times!
- A world class dog hotel in Vermont? I’m not even kidding when I say I would want to visit that kind of place. Think of the mini shampoo bottles they’d have for the dogs!
- “Plastic bitch wheel.” – Zoya
More under the jump.
- Cat spelled with K? Almost as bad as Kiddie Kollege. (How are those kids going to learn anything?) Andy taunting Zoya was just hilarious. Oh, Justin Kirk, when will we run away to southern Canada and play UNO all day?
- It makes sense that a police officer could be so dumb that their password is “policeofficer.”
- “Look Shane, your Mom’s making promises.” – Andy. OUCH. Wicked burn. She’ll need some ointment for that burn, in fact. Yes, I miss That 70’s Show.
- I loved the mention of Nancy’s plan C, and how eloquently she explained that plan C had turned into plan A. But that does get a bit confusing if you try to think of it in more than one way. Either you remember how plan C was to turn herself in at the end of Weeds season 6, and that plan A was maybe to escape on the plan. Or, you might think back to the start of the show and how selling Weed was kind of Nancy’s plan B for life as a widow.
- “The SEC? I’ve heard of you guys!” – Doug. I bet you Doug doesn’t know what SEC stands for. But who am I to judge? Neither do I. Securities and Cats?
- “You’re an arsonist. I’m an arsonist. Let’s get together and be lesbians.” – Andy pretending to be Nancy
- Emma couldn’t have been as innocent as she seemed, no way. Nice twist. And I’ve decided that it’s just a feather earring that Emma wears, not a hair feather.
Thanks for reading Small Screen Scoop. You’re a peach.