Our first Weeds season 6 finale spoilers post was made as a teaser and was posted before Weeds episode 12. People complained that we’d hadn’t told them anything they didn’t know, but those were all things they didn’t know at the time. But, that’s in the past. With the very emotional and exciting Weeds season 6 finale happening tonight, we figured it was time to tease you with more Weeds spoilers.
- Memorable quote: “…gave unto you, her egg.”
- Memorable quote: “Sperm daddy.”
- There will be a confrontation that’s been a long time coming. And it’ll happen within the first four minutes.
- Implied incest. Ha!
- Fond memories of spanking are invoked.
- Racism comes in handy.
- Hint: Always know where you’re going.
- Memorable quote: “I’m the downfall of all Botwin men.”
- Sky Mall always prevails.
- You will soon be a fan of Gin Wigmore’s music.
A review with major theories and talking points about the finale will go live at Small Screen Scoop at 3 am EST Tuesday 11/16/10. Come back and share your thoughts!
Weeds airs Mondays at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Showtime.
« The Sing-Off Season 2 Premiere... | Gossip Girl THE WITCHES OF... »