FOXNews.com has it that Michael Jackson’s doctor is going to be charged with manslaughter within the next two weeks. Authorities are executing one more search warrant (for a pharmacy in Los Angeles) and are expected to arrest and charge Dr. Conrad Murray within a fortnight. A YouTube video Dr. Murray made last week is after the jump.
According to the FOX News piece:
Murray isn’t the only doctor who faces criminal charges in connection with Jackson’s death on June 25. A law enforcement source told FOXNews.com that Jackson’s longtime dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, will be hit with charges related to medical malpractice. Investigators are still building their case against Klein, and he will not be arrested for at least another two weeks, the source said.
Dr. Murray recently posted a YouTube video that were his first public words since Michael Jackson’s death. He apologizes to his patients and friends for not being able to return phone calls or answer emails because of all the death threats he has been receiving. Many see it as a publicity stunt to garner sympathy and public support. Video below.
« Media mogul Don Hewitt dies at age... | ‘Big Brother’: Jeff... »