We’re all a little psychic, right? Turns out, you don’t need to be psychic to know what will happen next. Play along with the rest of the Screensters!
Here’s what HBO tells us…
True Blood “Life Matters” Synopsis – A desperate Bill (Stephen Moyer) tries to ferry Warlow (Rob Kazinsky) away from the faerie plain, but Sookie (Anna Paquin) is having none of it. Meanwhile, Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) arrives at vamp camp, looking to inflict serious human damage. In Bon Temps, friends and family take emotional turns remembering a fallen neighbor. Bill feels the pull of Lilith’s (Jessica Clark) sirens.
And here’s what we’ll contribute…
True Blood Season 6 Episode 9 Spoilers
- Sookie will defend Warlow from Bill, and in the process, forget that she’s suspicious of him.
- Bill is getting more and more pissed at Sookie. Why can’t humans just do what we say!
- Eric is super-charged with vampire grief, and it’ll give him more power/strength/determination/blah! than he had before.
- There’s gonna be a funeral for Terry. Or at least sad people gathering around to be sad about him. And casseroles. There’s always casseroles.
- Lilith is back to be naked and bloody and cryptic!
Come on back to Small Screen Scoop after the episode to see how well we did with these True Blood Spoilers.
True Blood (HBO) “Life Matters” Season 6 Episode 9 airs Sunday August 11 at 9PM on HBO.
CONNECT & SHARE! It does a body good.
VISIT: Small Screen Scoop
WRITTEN BY: Jessica Rae on Twitter | Jessica Rae on Pinterest