The True Blood episode “If You Love Me, Why Am I Dying?” has me wondering about Jason’s fate, Eric’s curse, and Sookie’s peculiar choice of leisure activities.
True Blood Review Questions for Season 4 episode 3:
- What was that black paste that Crystal was using on Jason’s wounds?
- Did that line of female werepanthers mean that they were all there to be “serviced” by Jason?
- Did Bill set Eric up?
- Who is the real woman who erased Eric’s mind?
- Will Marni stop being herself and transform into someone new?
- What will the coven do next? Will they stop meeting, or defy Eric’s law?
- If Jessica was caught on camera feeding, will Bill really have her meet the true death? I feel like he’d pull strings and say it was okay for her. Besides, if a vampire is caught on camera without their knowledge it seems a little unfair to kill them, right?
- Would Hoyt not have gotten over the fact that Jessica feed on another man if she hadn’t glamoured him? That seemed unnecessary. Just go through the pain, Jess!
- Will Jason really get the women pregnant with little werepanther babies?
- Although the book shout-out to Charlaine Harris was nice, can you really imagine Sookie being the type to start reading a book? Please. She’d veg out in front of the TV if anything.
- The Fairy Godmother is now dead! Or is she? And is she good or evil?
You’re reading Small Screen Scoop, fangbangers are always welcome.
« So You Think You Can Dance 2011: 2... | True Blood Season 4 Recap: A fry... »