Gear up with our fun edition of True Blood obvious spoilers for tonight’s episode!
Here’s what HBO tells us…
True Blood “In the End” Synopsis Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) makes a last – ditch effort to save an ailing Nora (Lucy Griffiths). A tragedy close to home forces Sam (Sam Trammell) to ignore Alcide’s (Joe Manganiello) warning and return to Bon Temps. Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) shows her gratitude to James (Luke Grimes), a fellow incarcerated vamp, while an emboldened Sarah (Anna Camp) exacts a measure of revenge on Jason (Ryan Kwanten).
And here’s what we’ll contribute…
True Blood Season 6 Episode 7 Spoilers
- Nora is still – woe – SICK and nearly dying. She might die. Might not. But what’s interesting is that Eric really does care about her, cold-hearted though he usually is. And even after she’s betrayed him. Sister/Brother bonds are important to him, the same as with sire/makers. Everyone else in his life who isn’t named Sookie? Psh. Odds are that Eric would die for Nora, should he be able to.
- There’s gonna be a funeral. And we’re all gonna be sad.
- Alcide is gonna be pissed when he see’s Sam is back n town. You don’t just disrespect a pack master, yo. Not without another beating.
- James is back and the fans will REJOICE. Who didn’t love James? The non-rapist vampire hunk of our dreams! He had maybe 4 minutes of screen time and stole our hearts. That’s talent, Luke Grimes, that’s talent.
- Jason is still trying to save Jessica and ultimately stick it to her again (romantic, I know) but Sarah wants Jason to suffer. And the world loves Anna Camp almost as much as they love Ryan Kwanten, so it’s all a lot of fun to watch.
True Blood (HBO) “In the Evening” Season 6 Episode 7 airs Sunday July 28 at 9PM on HBO.
VISIT: Small Screen Scoop
WRITTEN BY: Jessica Rae on Twitter | Jessica Rae on Pinterest
« 10 Dexter “This Little... | True Blood Season 6, Episode 7... »