October 14, 2013 at 2:14 PM EST
Scott M. Gimple and Nathan Fillion joined Chris Hardwick for The Talking Dead.
The Talking Dead on The Walking Dead Season 4, Episode 1 “30 Days Without an Accident”- The Walking Dead Trivia
- Andrew Lincoln said that there has been an “evolution of morals” on the show. Being so tough and hard was, “just not working.”
- The three questions is a litmus test, and kind of a buffer when first meeting people.
- Rick’s big transformation has been letting people in.
- It’s been six or seven months since season 3.
- Some people thought Clara would be a zombie who could talk and was a hybrid.
- Clara’s husband, Eddie, was a head in a bag.
- Clara did say, “it’s just ahead” meaning…”it’s just a head.”
- There was never a time when they were going to show Eddie’s head in the bag.
- Clara saying, “you don’t get to come back from the things you’ve done” was like a curse on Rick.
- Carl is “very much the son” again to Rick once again. Their roles are more traditional, now.
- Rick is not part of The Council.
- Note that Patrick coughed all over that water supply for the shower.
- Patrick got sick, maybe, from an air bourne virus.
- Beth wasn’t faking fine about Zach’s death, she was truly …okay.
- Beth (Emily Kinney) was compared to Taylor Swift, and how both are super tough ladies.
- And is Beth into Daryl? Maybe. It will play out over the season. (Emily Kinney and Norman Reedus, look out!)
- A set was designed, specifically, for walkers to fall through the ceiling. They really did fall.
- Hershel’s new prosthetic leg was found on a group run.
- The Walking Dead Trivia! For the scene where Scott Wilson (Hershel) is kneeling in the garden with Rick, he had to bury his right leg into the ground.
- The Walking Dead Trivia! Six weeks before shooting, fruits and veggies were planted into the prison yard for their garden. (And then deers ran through and nearly ruined it all.)
- Nathan Fillion believes that Carol teaching the kids about weapons is a smart move.
- Fillion also watches security camera of liquor stores on youtube.
- Fillion also thinks all kids should (in a zombie environment) learn how to climb trees and tie ropes so they can swing to other trees.
- Adults have to adjust their “moral compass” but for kids, this is the world they know. They’re more practical.
- This season will have a theme of kids versus adults. Some of the adults will have to grow up, in fact.
- There will be many more new characters for this season.
- Josh McDermott will play Dr. Eugene Porter, Michael Cudlitz will play Sergeant Abraham Ford, Christian Serrattos will be Rosita Espinosa.
- “Daryl, because he deserves it.” – Nathan Fillion, on which one character he wants to see survive the zombie apocalypse.
- Scott M. Gimple says this season will be like a, “greatest hits” season.
Okay guys, remember…we’re doing this every week, right here on the TV Blog Small Screen Scoop.