Ready to dress like Cassie Blake (Britt Robertson) from The Secret Circle?
Dress like Cassie Blake! Who is she? Played by Britt Robertson on The CW show The Secret Circle, Cassie is a teenage witch. She’s part of a new generation of witches. A freak fire kills Cassie’s Mother, so she goes to live with her grandmother in Chance Harbor, Washington. Once there she meets other witches who tell her all about her history and powers. Cassie gets a crush on Adam Conant – too bad he already has a girlfriend in sweet witch friend Diana Meade!
Let’s take a look at one of Cassie’s Secret Circle style options that is featured in The Secret Circle premiere episode.
- Minnetonka Calf Hi 3-Layer Fringe Boot from Zappos, HERE
- Button Down Shirtdress from Mod Cloth, HERE
- Olive For This Jacket from Mod Cloth, HERE
- Under $30, bumble bee bracelet
- Hunter Watling Rain Boots in Green from Zappos, HERE
- Plaid Romance Dress from Mod Cloth, HERE
- Kimchi Blue Chain Strap Satchel from Urban Outfitters, HERE
- Belle Noel Nugget And Pave Three-Stack Bangles from Bloomingdales, HERE
- Narrow Lilac Grey Skinny Jeans from General Pants, HERE
- Ladies Pashmina Scarf from Peacocks, HERE
- 18K Gold Over Sterling Silver Starfish Pendant w/Chain from Ice, HERE
Cassie Blake’s makeup on The Secret Circle features a clean face, a little mascara, and a sheer wash of pink lipcolor (I suggest Cover Girl’s new NatureLuxe Gloss Balm to recreate this look.)
Cassie Blake’s hair on The Secret Circle is tousled, and you can get this look with a 1″ curling iron.
Visit ShesSmart.com to view these items and dress like Cassie Blake from The Secret Circle Secret Circle Style
Dress like Faye Chamberlain from The Secret Circle with edgy, tough pieces. Faye is played by Phoebe Tonkin.
Dress like Diana Meade from The Secret Circle with preppy, conservative pieces. Diana is played by Shelley Hennig.
Thanks for reading your Secret Circle Fashion news on Small Screen Scoop, the tv blog that loves entertaining style.
« Jersey Shore Season 4 Episode 7... | Doctor Who Season 6 Episode 10... »