Both TBS and TNT are putting more attention on ‘The Pete Holmes Show.’
Why to watch ‘The Pete Holmes Show’
- TBS has just renewed 13 more weeks of the series. That’s a good sign of faith.
- Conaco LLC is a producer for the show. That’s some power behind this.
- Conan O’Brien is an executive producer. He’s a king.
- Other important names: Jeff Ross, David Kissinger, Nick Bernstein, Dave Rath
- Taped before a live studio audience, which is always fun.
- Pete has been named one of Variety’s “Top 10 Comics to Watch.” And they know their stuff.
- The show has live comedy, sketches and video pieces.
- Social media has spoken, the series has gained 300,000 fans online
- Videos from the series have gone viral, and have gained 25 million views on YouTube and PeteHolmes.com
Is ‘The Pete Holmes Show’ cancelled? It’s actually the complete opposite. The show has been picked-up for thirteen more episodes.
- A special called ‘The Pete Holmes Show Special’ will air on Saturday, February 15.
- A new episode of The Pete Holmes Show airs on TBS – February 24th. (Monday-Thursday at midnight ET/PT following CONAN.)
TBS’s ‘The Pete Holmes Show’ will show Pete Holmes’ favorite show moments in a half-hour special on TNT following NBA All-Star Saturday. The TNT special will feature Pete Holmes’ favorite moments from ‘The Pete Holmes Show’ during the first seven weeks. (A “Best of” ‘The Pete Holmes Show,’ if you will.) This is all meant to put more focus on the new show. Conan O’Brien seems to be grooming Pete Holmes to be his follow-up act for years to come.