Is Nellie the best thing to happen to Pam Halpert since Jim?
Andy and Michelle Obama
Perhaps one of the reasons this worked so well is because you could also imagine this happening to Michael Scott (Steve Carell). In that way, it’s a cheat to have Andy (Ed Helms) as the boss because he’s so like Michael sometimes.
This was a classic prank pulled by Jim (and Pam …and everyone else) on Dwight (Rainn Wilson). We haven’t had any really great, classic pranks in this vein for a while.
Pam and Nellie: Actual Friends
Nellie (Catherine Tate) has been unlikeable, but suddenly she’s the best thing to happen to Pam (Jenna Fischer). We wonder who Nellie has in mind for Pam that is “better and rich and Filipino.”
The Office “Andy’s Ancestry” Review Notes: Misc
– Clark and Pete clapping for Andy’s every action
– Pam painted a mural on Angela’s wall. But all the animals had to be clothed. “Angela insisted that all the animals be fully clothed.”
– Andy texted “Asap (As soon as possible)”
– Dwight teaching Erin Dothraki from Game of Thrones. (Ellie Kemper really pronounced stuff well.)
– “It’s not real until your wife is on board.” – Daryl
– It’s funny cause it’s true: “People laughed at Klingon at first, and now you can major in it.” – Dwight
Do you think Pam is on board with Jim’s new plan? Could The Office end with them separating or even divorcing?
Photo Credit: NBC
Related: The Office “Andy’s Ancestry” Review | The Office “Andys Ancestry” Quotes | The Office Season 9 Quotes
Be sure to check back for more and stay with us at SMALLSCREENSCOOP.com and join us on Twitter (@SSSCOOP) and Facebook (SMALLSCREENSCOOP’S PAGE) for episode guides, recaps, giveaways and exclusive interviews with your favorite TV stars.
« Glee “The Break-up”... | Is Bryanboy loathed by most ANTM... »