September 23, 2010 at 9:55 PM EST
Tonight’s episode of The Office educated us about nepotism.
- The West Nile virus will help you lose weight.
- Hands free hydration is for busy people.
- Aspiring freelance bodyguard (lifeguard?) is a thing.
- Bigger the keychain, the more powerful the man.
- It’s always a good time to invent National Icecream Afternoon.
- Outsourced looks like a horrible new show.
- Haven’t you seen Ghostbusters? Circles with lines through them are useful.
- Mixing family and business is a beautiful thing. Or so Michael says.
- The band Hansen would not have worked without brothers.
- God used nepotism with Jesus. (Angela didn’t have a heart attack, weird.)
- The Blair Witchunt Project. Nuff said. Someone needs to buy that domain name.
- Conversations with crotches aren’t nearly as fun as you’d think.
- The Apprentice has a new season, sans celebs. What the what! Boring.
- Subway has new breakfast sandwiches, but none that look good.
- Elevator’s disobeying people are hilarious.
- If you get stuck in an elevator, first you must establish a pee corner.
- If you freak out, call it a “stress-induced outburst.”