The Big C reminded us to live fast.
Lessons from The Big C
- Of course you can. Turn all of your “I cant’s into “I can.”
- Stop putting thing on hold. It’s time to do it right now.
- Life happens as it is meant to happen, and it is not fair. All you can control is how you handle what comes at you.
- What’s the point in holding back, never asking for what you want, and waiting around all the time? Who are you scoring points with? You’re just hurting yourself.
More lessons under the jump.
- God gives us problems to learn how to deal with them, not to fix them for us.
- Sometimes we have to give up on certain versions of our life and how we wanted something to be, so we can move on.
- Cancer doesn’t discriminate, it can happen to anyone.
- People that you know and love will come into your life, and also leave.
- You can build your own family.
- Animals should be in your life.
- You deserve what you want. You deserve what you are willing to say you deserve.
- Be nice to yourself. Be nice to other’s. Equally.
- Just because it can’t be a perfect ending doesn’t mean it can’t be a good one.
- Life is precious.
- Life fast. Life is moving.
- You can focus on the positive, or not. But only one is the smart choice.
- You can just have deserts and liquor.
- Bend the rules.
- Some people are going to overwhelm you with their kindness, while others will surprise you by their cruelty.
The Big C starred: Laura Linney, Oliver Platt, John Benjamin Hickey, Gabriel Basso, Gabourey Sidibe
Sony Pictures Television. Created by Darlene Hunt, who also serves as executive producer, along with showrunner/executive producer Jenny Bicks. Laura Linney, Vivian Cannon, Neal H. Moritz, Michael Engler and Richard Heus are also executive producers.
« The Big C Series The Finale Review... | The Voice Season 4 Top 8 Finalists »