Here at the TV Blog, Small Screen Scoop, we really care about what the fans think. And we’re kicking off this fan-feedback poll series with one of our favorite shows…The Big Bang Theory!
What’s up for grading is: The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4. “The Raiders Minimization.”
Sheldon seeks revenge after Amy ruins one of his favorite movies. Meanwhile, Leonard discovers a way to get Penny to do anything, and Raj and Stuart create online dating profiles.
Little House on the Prairie, and Little House on the Preposterious
Pride and Prejudice is dubbed a Masterpiece by Sheldon
RAiders of the Lost Ark is found lacking, by Amy
Penny takes an interest in a new book
Christine Baranski skypes in!
Leonard favors the left boob.
Stuart wears makeup
Garfield has no reason to hate Monday’s
The Best – The Big Bang Theory Quotes – from this episode
- That’s strange since peanut butter wasn’t introduced until the early 1900s. If I knew this show was about time travel, I would have watched it much sooner. – Sheldon
- Amy: … if he weren’t in the movie, the Nazis would have still found the ark, taken it to the island, opened it up and all died … just like they did.
- Sheldon: [jaw dropped]
- Amy: Let me close that for you.
- Penny: Not even the chapter on the breast feeding crisis?
- Leonard: It was not a crisis. Apparently, I favored the left one, she got a little lopsided.
- Penny: Oh, my God, you still go left!
Take the The Big Bang Theory “The Raiders Minimization” Poll
The Big Bang Theory “The Raiders Minimization” Season 7 Episode 4. Photo Credit: CBS Television Network.
Thanks for helping us form a The Big Bang Theory Review via Polls!