I completely forgot that premiere of The Bachelorette 2013 was on this past Monday night, because I’ve been so wrapped up in The Voice 2013. And I think that’s how most of America was, if the ratings are any indication.
See, the ratings for The Bachelorette have been really great for the past eight seasons. But on Monday, May 27th the ratings were really awful. There were only 5.8 million who tuned in, which is down 27% from the 2012 premiere of Emily Maynard’s season of The Bachelorette. (Source: US Weekly)
You remember our bachelorette, she of the awful brother, I’m sure. But to remind you she’s 27-years-old, and a bridal stylist.
I continue to despise her brother for sabotaging her, think she’s maybe TOO Sweet, and giggle every time I think about her last name.
Anyway, now she’s driving a blue Bentley and doing the show in Malibu. Woo.
Men of Note
You need a quick run-down!
- Drew, digital marketing analyst, nice.
- Jonathan, invited her to the Fantasy Suite twice the first night. Was asked to leave.
- Diogo, wore a suit of armor.
- Ben, an entrepreneur who brought his toddler to meet her.
- Nick R., is a magician.
- Juan Pablo, former pro soccer player.
So, what do you think?
The Bachelorette 2013 | The Bachelorette Season 9