If you’re coveting Victoria’s chair on ABC’s Revenge, then we’ll help you get it. We have found three solutions (a similar chair, upholstering your own chair, or using smaller elements that are similar to the chair.)
Victoria’s Chair on Revenge
Any way you slice it, to get a similar chair it’ll be at least a couple hundred dollars. We have a similar chair featured below that is readymade. But you might be happier if you find a chair and get it upholstered in a similar fabric. What you’re looking for is a highback chair meant for a living room. It’s very regal, almost like a throne. If you have the means, consider working with a designer to help make this process go along easier. Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) certainly would.
- Skyline Furniture Granville Collection Black Accent Chair – Link to Lowes
Brief Intermission: Don’t forget to subscribe to Small Screen Scoop!
Grayson’s House in Revenge – The Look for Less
Set dressing and furniture on TV shows is often top of the line, and therefore not always easily affordable. But that doesn’t mean you can’t capture the same mood with different decor items. If you want the look and feel of Victoria Grayson’s chair and house, we have a few items that might help you achieve the look.
- Pacific Coast Table Lamp – Link to Macys
- “A burlap shade printed with musical notes makes this accent all the more inspiring.”
- Round Ivory Rose Rug – Link to Pier 1
- Chatsworth Citron Fiber-Filled Pillow – Link to Home Decorators Collection & Link to Fabric
- Rosette Hayworth Lamp – Link to Pier 1 (This exact lamp was shown in Charlotte’s bedroom.)
- Hayworth Demilune Console – Link to Pier 1
On Revenge the Series Production Design is done by John Hansen. Series Set Decoration is by Michelle Ashley. The Set Dec Buyer is Jaime Beebe. The On-set dresser is Chad B. Daring. The Set Designer is Patricia Klawonn. The Set Dresser is Sandy Adams. The Set Decorating Buyer is Jennie Harris. The Set Dressing Gang Boss is Billy Baker.
Revenge stars Emily VanCamp, Joshua Bowman, Gabriel Mann, Henry Czerny, Ashley Madekwe, Christa B. Allen, Nick Wechsler and Connor Paolo.