The X Factor 2013: Meet The Girls| October 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM EST
The X Factor 2013 Four Chair Challenge wrapped up last week and we’ve now got our Season 3 Top 16. Those 16 hopefuls will kick off the Live Shows next week, so we’ve got a week to get to know them. Today we’re taking a closer look at Demi’s Girls.
The X Factor 2013 Girls
- Age: 16
- Hometown: Northridge, California
- Favorite artist: Elton John
- Interesting fact: Her softball team placed second in the national tournament
- Favorite thing to do: Read
- Twitter: Danie Geimer
- Age: 17
- Hometown: Lorenzo, California
- Favorite artists: Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry
- Interesting fact: She enjoys watching scary movies
- Favorite thing to do: Sing for large audiences
- Twitter: @ellonasantiago
- Age: 16
- Hometown: New York, New York
- Favorite artist: Macklemore or The Strokes
- Interesting fact: She sings to hospital patients
- Favorite things to do: Singing, running, hanging out with family and friends
- Twitter: @khaayaaa0
- Age: 13
- Hometown: Jacksonville, Florida
- Favorite artists: Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift
- Interesting facts: She eats olives out of the can and is obsessed with “The Hunger Games.”
- Favorite thing to do: Ride her bike with her little brother.
- Twitter: @MissRionPaige
« The X Factor 2013: Meet The Boys | The X Factor 2013 Returns Next Week »
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS! LEAVE A COMMENT NOW:Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation or is insulting to others, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. No ALL-CAPS.
Leave a Reply
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Big Big Brother, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.