The Voice 2013 Spoilers: Knockout Rounds Pairings!| October 25, 2013 at 9:00 AM EST
The Voice 2013 Knockout Rounds start next week and we’ve got the pairings for you! Of course each coach has one more steal to use during this round, so not necessarily one person from each person will be going home. Just keep that in mind if you start trying to figure out how the knockouts will play out.
If you want to be surprised (but why would you?) about which artists will be paired during the Knockout Rounds, then you will want to stop reading right now.
The Voice 2013 Knockout Round Pairings
- Grey vs. James Irwin
- Ashley DuBose vs. Tessanne Chin
- Lina Gaudenzi vs. Preston Pohl
- James Wolpert vs. Juhi Pathak
- Austin Jenckes vs. Brandon Chase
- Briana Cuoco vs. Shelbie Z.
- Holly Henry vs. Nic Hawk
- E.G. Daily vs. Ray Boudreaux
Team Cee Lo
- Kat Robichaud vs. Monika Leigh
- Cole Vosbury vs. Jonny Gray
- Caroline Pennell vs. George Horga Jr.
- Stephanie Anne Johnson vs. Tamara Chauniece
- Matthew Schuler vs. Will Champlin
- Destinee Quinn vs. Olivia Henken
- Amber Nicole vs. Josh Logan
- Anthony Paul vs. Jacquie Lee
Source: Entertainment Weekly
« The Voice 2013 After The Battle:... | The Voice 2013 Knockout Rounds... »