Read more recent articles:
The Voice 2013 said goodbye to only one person on Tuesday night, leaving us with the Season 4 Top 5. Team Blake’s luck finally ran out as Holly Tucker was the one to head home. That means Team Blake still has two artists while Teams Adam, Shakira and Usher each have one.
A lot has changed in the past week after Team Adam lost two and Shakira and Usher both proved their artists are coming on very strong. So it’s time to take a look at the Top 5 and figure out who has what it takes to win The Voice 2013.
The Top 5 Rankings: Who has what it takes to move on in this competition?
1. Danielle Bradbery. I think Michelle Chamuel is going to give Danielle a run for her money, but right now I still think she’s poised for a win. It seems to be the season of country music and based on the demographic of voters and the people buying the songs from iTunes, the youngest in the contest might just pull it off.
2. Michelle Chamuel. I think Team Usher’s Michelle is the obvious person for the second spot. She might even have what it takes to pass up Danielle and win this thing. I think America is resounding well to Michelle because she really does represent what the show is about. Her popularity has nothing to do with her looks. She’s not a woman with a lot of sex appeal or even poise, but she’s relatable, humble and very talented.
3. Sasha Allen. Is this really the right spot for her? A week or two ago I had her as next to go home, but she’s been coming on very strong. If she and Shakira keep going with the right songs, she could make it to the finale. But if there’s a slip up, she could be cut just before.
4. The Swon Brothers. I think these two guys and Sasha are fighting for the 3rd place spot right now. I don’t really seem them in the finale unless they pull out some really serious tricks next week.
5. Amber Carrington. I think Amber is very talented, but I think she might be the next to go. Unless she and Adam come up with something insanely good next week, she’s toast. And Adam will be out of the contest.
Who do you think has what it takes to win Season 4 of The Voice?
« The Voice Season 4 Top 5 Finalists | The Voice 2013: Danielle Bradbery... »