There’s a new prize package for the Project Runway All Stars season. The press release calls it the “most lucrative prizing ever in Project Runway history.”
The Project Runway All Stars Winner will be gifted with:
- an exclusive designer’s boutique in select Neiman Marcus stores and on NeimanMarcus.com
- $100,000 dollars in technology and office space to help grow their business from
HP and Intel
- $100,000 cash from L’Oreal Paris
- Feature spread in Marie Claire
- Guest editor position at Marie Claire for the duration of one year
- A sewing and embroidery studio provided by Brother International.
What do you think is the best item out of all of these? With all of those 0’s it’s hard to pick! Luckily, the winner won’t have to do any picking, they’ll get it all. Jealous? We are.
« Project Runway All Stars Judges... | Project Runway All Stars Cast List... »