After watching this Tuesday night’s ‘Opposite Worlds’, I have decided my review notes will be best written in bullet-point form.
‘Opposite Worlds’ Review
– There’s no getting around this lewd point, but Samm (Murphy) has a great …chest. (How appropriate do I have to be?) I’ve never been able to tell this, but they almost seem so perfect they might be fake. Either way, she reveals upper/side/under boob quite often on the show. And I do enjoy it. Hell, who isn’t? However, this hasn’t yet made her the win over America yet, as Lauren beat her out for being the America’s favorite once again.
– Screw America, Jesse approached Sam to tell her that he had nothing against her, but everyone else on her team was worthless. Whether she didn’t want to gloat, or had another reason, we didn’t see Sam share this information with the rest of Team Epoch.
– Once again, Jeffrey is America’s least favorite. His punishment is that the guy can’t talk. But, he can talk by writing on a tablet. Is that cheating, or is that a perk of being situated in the future?
– Despite bursts of trending on Twitter, ‘Opposite World’s does not seem to be a very popular show. Syfy might not have such a hit on their hands.
– Jeffrey and J.R. had an alliance when Jeff could help his honkey-tonk buddy, J.R. (I wouldn’t hire him as my lawyer.) But when Jeffrey was in the past, was Jeff passing him any food? That would have pissed me off.
– Jeffrey told America in that final video message that he did not want to be the decider. He said it was because he didn’t want blood on his hands and it would mess up his game to get to the end. Jeffrey is saying this to the America he knows has voted him as least favorite about every week. (Jeffrey, I never thought I’d find myself reference that stupid movie… but America’s just not into you.) Knowing this, do you think Jeffrey is trying some smooth reverse psychology on us?
– How is Lauren America’s favorite? She’s bitchy, and she doesn’t have a rack to rival Samm’s.
– I will say this for Lauren, she’s put up a damn brave face this whole time if she knew her damn Gramps was having major surgery, and she didn’t get to talk to him. ‘Opposite Worlds’ is a cold hearted bitch.
– Tonight had the first challenge I thought was cool, with the elements and the hieroglyphics and whatever. That was a highlight of the show.
« Here’s your snarky recap of... | PICS: Kristin Wiig as Harry Styles... »