Once Upon a Time Season 2 “The Doctor” Twitter Recap – So long as you live in the past you’ll never find your future| October 28, 2012 at 9:00 PM EDT
Did you figure out the answer to the question: “Who is Dr. Whale?” We did! And we’ll share. Here’s our OUAT Season 2 episode 5 “The Doctor” recap!
This is a #OUAT Recap done via Twitter Hashtags
#DamnOgres – Except, it wasn’t ogres. We can tell because of the telltale heart ripping of Cora!
#ItsATrap – Captain Hook is not on their side.
#Boom – “What’s that for?” “Sleeping with my wife!”
#WickedCricket – Regina and Archie! Did you see my interview with Raphael Sbarge?
#ColdHearted – Regina squeezing the unicorn’s heart made me upset.
#Horsie – I want a horse. Of of course it’s a white steed.
#SebastianStan #Jefferson #BringBacktheDead
#HeartHoarder – Regina has so many she can’t keep track! Intervention time!
MISC Review Thoughts
- Doctor Whale has a brother who is dead… hmmm.
- Regina was going to pull a heart out of a black unicorn?!
- Noah Bean plays Daniel. I like that outfit he’s wearing.
- I like that they set up the dead can’t come back, and then show the dead coming back. That’s a good mystery.
- Doesn’t Emma know about Captain Hook? A guy without a hand… and if he has a hook hand?
- You steal your Mom’s shoes, not her hearts.
- Rumple is gonna be mad at Emma for bringing Hook to Storybrooke.
- Is Doctor Whale The Wizard from The Wizard of Oz? No. Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? Doctor Frankenstein? Oh, oh. He is Doctor Frankenstein. The nod to his name was that James Whale is the director of that movie. Nice one. But is he a fairytale character at all? It’s a little out of the box. David Anders is great, no matter what, of course. Who is Doctor Whale? Who is Dr. Whale? Victor Frankenstein! I do like how they said that he was from another land, and all that. It makes more sense this way. I’ve never really seen the movie, maybe I should see if it is on Netflix?
- That seems like it’d be Rapunzel’s tower… oh, no, it’s the beanstalk. Ergo, a giant is at the top. I don’t suppose there’s a beautiful singing harp like in that Disney special?
- Archie is like Regina’s sponsor.
- Kinda love that Jefferson was in on the rouse with Rumple.
- Totally want a magic hat that teleports me places. How is “teleport” not a word in spellcheck? Geez oh Pete!
- Oh, Doctor Frankenstein’s brother is his monster. The green guy.
Once Upon a Time Fashion Review
Regina watched Rumple spinning straw to gold and she had a very nice outfit with a white blouse and brown leather vest.
Later, Regina showed up in an all black dress and her hair piled high in a bouffant. She’s then ready to go evil-evil. (If she can’t have Daniel, she is upset and wants no one and nothing but power.)
Memorable Once Upon a Time Quotes
“Stopping magic is a lot harder than stopping.” – Archie Hopper Quotes
“Nothing is innocent.” – Rumpelstiltskin Quotes
“You’re not hurting the beast. You’re controlling it.” – Rumpelstiltskin Quotes
“It you can’t let go of the past, Regina. It will haunt you.” – Archie Hopper Quotes
“Dead is dead.” – Rumple
“So long as you live in the past, you’ll never find your future.” – Rumple
“I know where to get a heart.” – Regina
“I need magic.” – Doctor Victor Frankenstein
Join the conversation by sharing a comment! What would you grade this episode?
Once Upon a Time Season 2 Episode 5 | Once Upon a Time “The Doctor” Recap | This episode was written by Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis | Photo Credit: ABC| Once Upon a Time airs Sundays on ABC.
« ANTM College Edition Recap –... | Revenge Season 2... »