On the Once Upon a Time episode “Desperate Souls” Mary Margaret Blanchard (Ginnifer Goodwin) is wearing a sublimely sweet outfit that includes a sweet white winter coat. Intrigued, we re-created the look (on a budget) for you.
The coat is almost off-white moreso than white. It looks like wool, and is belted like a trench. You want the coat to be long.
- LC Lauren Conrad Floral Accordion-Pleat Chiffon Skirt from Kohls, Link
- GUESS? Coat, Belted Wool Blend Button Front from Guess, Link
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Body Butter at Sephora, Link
Here are a couple other reasonably-priced coat options:
Row 1 L-R
- Belted Trenchcoat with Folded Collar & Lapel, New York and Company, Link
- Merona Belted Long Trench Coat – Lily White from Target, Link
- Larry Levine Leigh Wool Reefer Coat from Zappos, Link
« Once Upon a Time – Mary... | House of Lies ‘Gods of... »