Jackie’s back, and she’s more than just a little desperate this time…
Nurse Jackie returns to Showtime for season 3 this spring. I’ve already seen all of the episodes, and now I’m going to share a few vague Nurse Jackie spoilers.
- A song recently made popular again by Glee season 1 will play in Season 3 episode 1. Any guesses as to what?
- People are kissing statues. And feeding Thor. And it is hilarious when you see what I mean.
- Zoey is having sex, and not afraid to talk and dance and even mime about it. She’s such an endearing character, don’t you think?
- The world didn’t end in the first episode, and that surprised me. Jackie is skilled at manipulation. But you still end up pulling for her. She redeems herself a little.
- Fiona and Grace are adorable in the beginning of season 3 episode 2.
- Michelle Obama is an inspiration to Akalitus. This isn’t just a one episode fixation, either.
- Zoey knows the best way to steal things. “It’s called initiative.” I’d also call it hilarious.
- A friendship is on the rocks. Because of the pills. With or without stalking.
- Sam is not big on forgiveness.
- Re-purposed Hallmark cards? Yes, please.
- Cryptic message: He’s gone, but she’s coming around.
You can read all our Nurse Jackie coverage here. Nurse Jackie Season 3 airs on Mondays at 10 pm on Showtime.
Visit Small Screen Scoop for a pick me up.
« NURSE JACKIE Season 3 Posters... | DANCING WITH THE STARS 2011... »