Nina Dobrev (The Vampire Diaries) attended the movie premiere of Last Night in a gorgeous outfit. On her feet were Pour La Victoire shoes and she accessorized with a golden heart pendant and two rings. The focus was the beautiful Alice + Olivia dress, worn under a black blazer.
Here’s how you can get this Nina Dobrev style look:
1. Select your party dress. This will be your fondation. It should be short, and have some sparkle in it.
2. Pick a blazer to wear over this. A one-button blazer with pockets and that you can roll the sleeves of is ideal. The color doesn’t have to be too matchy.
3. Your shoes should be platform pumps. The shinier the better.
4. Now it’s time to pick acessories. Decide on silver or gold, based on what will compliment your dress. Nina went for warm golds. She wore one classically large pendant (heart shaped) and two trendy rings (one gold dome ring and one two finger ring.)
5. For makeup, Nina kept to warm tones like coral nail polish and lips.
Gabby Beaded Blouson Dress: Here
Irina Hidden Platform Pumps: Here
Interested in the rings? Check out this link: Nina Dobrev Jewelry
Interested in what she wore for less? Check out this link: Nina Dobrev Fashion and Style
We love Nina Dobrev Fashion at SmallScreenScoop.com.
Images from ninadobrevfans.com
« Vampire Diaries Recap ‘The... | THE VAMPIRE DIARIES Recap:... »