Enjoy a fun haiku recap of the Nashville characters from this episode, titled “You’re Gonna Change (Or I’m Gonna Leave.)
Rayna James (Connie Britton) – She’s buried under. Husband is big fat liar. Will fight for control.
Juliette Barnes (Hayden Panettiere) – Soft spot for sweet guys. Private jet, candid convo. She’s damn happy now.
Avery Barkley (Jonathan Jackson) – Such sick ambition. Greedy for the attention, least he didn’t cheat. (Editor’s Note: Since Scarlett broke up with him.)
Deacon Claybourne (Charles Esten) -Supportive ol’ dude. Oops, Oxycontin was his. Still a good man.
Sean Butler (Tilky Jones) – A real choir boy. He will defend her honor, she then protects his.
Scarlett O’Connor (Clare Bowen) – A pushover type. She’s damn mad with his lies. Surprise, she’s gone now.
MISC NASHVILLE RECAP NOTES
- Juliette does not know how to hold animals. That was probably tough for Hayden Panettiere to fake, because she’s a huge animal-lover.
- When I’m mad, I also like to get the endorphins working. The difference between Juliette and me is that she has an elusive, private pool to jump into.
- So that jacka#% takes the consultation as a courtesy, but won’t do anything other than open the door to say no? He’s like that jerk at the door in The Wizard of Oz! And they did get past him eventually. Via bribery? I forget.
- Deacon: The one male that Avery won’t be a jerk to. At least not to his face.
- Chivlary! Sam defending Juliette makes him cuter than before.
- Teddy is lying about Coleman to his wife. That’s …harsh.
- Watching Rayna sing while drunk is actually uncomfortable, she seems so unhappy. But I guess raw pain can be beautiful.
Nashville Season 1 Episode 6 | Nashville “You’re Gonna Change (Or I’m Gonna Leave)” Recap | This episode was written by Meredith Lavender, Marcie Ulin | Photo Credit: ABC Television Studios
« Sons of Anarchy Season 5... | Nashville “You’re... »
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS! LEAVE A COMMENT NOW:Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation or is insulting to others, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. No ALL-CAPS.
Leave a Reply
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Big Big Brother, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.