Nashville “Move it On Over” LIVE Recap – I don’t mean to be like this.| November 7, 2012 at 11:03 PM EDT
Here’s our Nashville recap of “Move it On Over” Season 1 Episode 6.
Juliette’s big plan does not sound workable. Poor gal.
Peggy’s let the cat out of the bag – Teddy and Peggy borrowed money from somewhere, once. They returned it, but it’s still illegal. So, that sucks for them.
Rayna’s commercial seems slightly too cheesy for her, right? Right.
I thought Juliette had major gates in front of her house?
Oh man, I am so tired of elections and politics – and now Nashville is bringing them back to us.
Avery is so scummy. And Scarlett seems overly naive. He’s pretending he’s doing it for her, but it’s a favor for him.
Jolene tried to sneak drugs into rehab, and then slapped her daughter? She is so messed up. It’s hard to sympathize with her, she’s out of her mind like Kim Richards on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Sometimes I stay up too late and don’t realize it’s 2 a.m. but I never think of responsible Mom-types doing that.
Scarlett is kinda insulting Gunnar by saying how she has a boyfriend. Gunnar has a girlfriend, man!
Teddy still hasn’t asked why Rayna/Deacon called off the tour? Man. This is all tense.
Rayna… that’s cold. You declined?! Give the guy a break,he’s in jail!
Juliette really did get a new house… I guess because she doesn’t want her Mom being able to find her. Huh.
This episode was probably my least favorite so far… What would you grade it?
Nashville TV Show Fashion
Rayna James Style (Connie Britton)
- Burgundy dress, while in a dressing room. Also during her Silver/gold glitter eyes. Grade: A
Juliette Barnes Style (Hayden Panettiere)
- Black silky tank with bright flowers, jeans, boots. Gold hoops. Worn while entering her house to see her Mom. Grade: B
- Black and gray paisley henley. Grade: B-
- Final outfit which was white/black. Simplicity works even if it was only a flash. Worn when walking into her new house. Grade: A
Scarlett O’Connor Style
- Clare Bowen’s Hair = A+ in every scene, every episode.
- White summer dress, while making dinner. Grade: A
Green/blue v-neck dress and brown boots. Grade: B
- White lace top, p rinted skirt, brown leather jacket. Grade: B
Nashville Season 1 Episode 6 | Nashville “Move it On Over”| This episode was written by David Marshall Grant. | Photo Credit: ABC Television Studios
« Nashville TV Show Quotes Season 1... | Nashville “Loving You is the... »