Memphis Beat centers on Dwight Hendricks (Jason Lee), a quirky Memphis police detective with an intimate connection to the city, a passion for blues music and a close relationship with his mother. He is “the keeper of Memphis,” a Southern gentleman who is protective of his fellow citizens, reverential of the city’s history and deeply rooted in its blues music scene.
GIVEAWAY PRIZE: One (1) winner(s) will receive their very own Stereo Sound Skateboard (Jason Lee’s brand) with all the decks/trucks/wheels and a bottle of the authentic and award-winning Memphis Blues BBQ Sauce. This is courtesy of Turner Network Entertainment. Giveaway ends on July 25, 2010.
Someone out there reading this is going to win, and we don’t know why it shouldn’t be YOU! Click below to enter. NEW: In order to be more efficient and eliminate having to approve so many entries before they get auto-accepted, we are no longer having you guys write in e-mail addresses or leave links (they go to the spam folder and we don’t want to miss approving anyone!)
FOR YOUR MANDATORY ENTRY make sure to include: Your Name/E-mail address written exactly like this: YourName (at) Yahoo/AOL/Gmail (dotcom).
MANDATORY FIRST ENTRY: That Memphis Blues BBQ sauce has some kick. For your main entry, comment and tell us what type of pepper would you make Jason Lee eat? (Types of Peppers website for reference.)
EXTRA CREDIT ENTRIES: (You must do the main entry first, post an additional comment for every bonus entry you do! You can post comments for being a subscriber/follower if you’ve previously signed up/followed.)
* Subscribe to the Small Screen Scoop Newsletter
* Stumble our HOME PAGE, comment w/your stumbleupon name
* Follow both ThisJessicaRae and SSScoop on Twitter
* Post about this giveaway on your own blog/website (5 points – comment 5 times)
* Tell us the name of a friend you’ve referred to see our site
* Blogroll us (3 points – comment 3 times)
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment, but do not include a link (you may TWEET DAILY for a bonus entry every day). Copy & Paste: Enter the @SSScoop #Giveaway to #Win #MemphisBeat prizes ! (Include a link to the page using TinyUrl.com or just copy/pasting the URL.)
*Follow TNTWeKnowDrama on Twitter and tweet at them just once for this giveaway. Copy & Paste: I’m hoping to win #MemphisBeat prizes at @SSScoop from @TNTweknowdrama! (Include a link to this page.)
* Tweet at Memphis Beat cast member DJ Qualls! Copy and Paste: Hey @TheOnlyDJQualls we told @SSScoop we want more groovy #MemphisBeat (include a link to this page)!
* NEW: Tell us your CURRENT favorite TV show so we know if we’re covering what you guys love!
*NEW: Tell us the title of another piece we’ve written that you’ve actually read and enjoyed. Please don’t cop-out and just grab the title of another story on our main page today unless you actually liked it. Make sure to tell us WHAT you liked about the piece. (What the hell – 7 points for this one, this time! We care what you think.)
***Remember, do not leave comments with links in them – they’ll go to the spam folder. If you win, we’ll double check to make sure your winning entry is accurate i.e. that you did tweet a link on that day, or have blogrolled us.***
USA residents only, unless otherwise noted. Winner must be 18+, with no P.O. box. Winner will be chosen at random and will have 72 hours to respond with their shipping info. Winner is subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer and Disclosure: Review product (if there is one) and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor. Pictures are from the company’s website. No copyright infringement intended.
****UPDATE: We changed the Twitter C/P’s because we had Memphis Blues (the name of the BBQ sauce) written in where it should say Memphis BEAT. *****
« Kristin Chenoweth on Letterman... | Syfy’s House of Imagination... »