Advance: Leverage ‘The Gone Fishin Job’ Review (Christian Kane and Aldis Hodge commune with nature!)| July 22, 2010 at 9:05 AM EST
You guys know the drill, we’ve already seen the upcoming episode of Leverage and we’re here to talk!
This Sunday’s episode of Leverage is “The Gone Fishin’ Job,” wherin a greedy, lying debt collector is targeted by our team.
Instead of focusing on any one team member, this episode highlights Eliot (Christian Kane) and Hardison (Aldis Hodge) – and their unlikely bromance.
In the process of getting back the stolen money:
- Hardison and Eliot decide to have a little vacation day in the woods. Turns out that Hardison hates nature. You can probably figure that out when he says, “Did you see that mosquito? That thing had a beak, man!”
- Things won’t go smoothly. “Smell that?” – Eliot / “Smell death? Yes I do.” – Hardison.
- Hardison’s Rock, Paper, Scissors tell comes back into the conversation!
- “I say we whoop some hillbilly ass.”
Make sure to look for:
- Parker and her pinata.
- A LOLCAT!
- Guest star Clancy Brown (The Shawshank Redemption)
- The perfect, final scene. Oh, technology.
« Covert Affairs ‘South Bound... | Can a Werewolf have a Dedicated... »