So you wanna sharpen your skills so you could fit in easily with the Leverage gang? Easier said than done, but MUCH easier with The Con Artist Handbook by Joel Levvy.
Right now, you have to imagine that every Leverage team member his this book in this possession. You get to tell us which team member you’d lift it from, and how you’d do it. Would you run into any difficulties? Perhaps Sophie isn’t so easy to con? Or Maybe Parker shows up to visit Nate while you’re trying to make your getaway? Be creative!
Get bored during the work-day? Check out, ConYourFriend.com – where you get to do exactly as the domain says, all with the help of the Leverage crew.
GIVEAWAY PRIZE: One (1) winner(s) will receive The Con Artist Handbook by Joel Levvy. This is courtesy of Turner News Entertainment.
– Giveaway ends on July 14, 2010.
MANDATORY FIRST ENTRY: For your main entry, comment and tell us which Leverage team member you’d steal this book from, and how you’d do it.
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first, post an additional comment for every bonus entry you do!)
* Subscribe to the Small Screen Scoop Newsletter
* Stumble this page, comment w/ your stumbleupon name
* Follow both ThisJessicaRae and SSScoop on Twitter
* Post about this giveaway on your own blog/website and leave a link (5 points – comment 5 times)
* Tell us the name of a friend you’ve referred to see our site
* Blogroll us and leave a link (3 points – comment 3 times)
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for a bonus entry every day). Copy & Paste: Enter the @SSScoop #Giveaway to #Win a #Leverage prize! Stolen from (you type your choice)! (Also include a link to the page using TinyUrl.com or just copy/pasting the URL.)
USA residents only, unless otherwise noted. Winner must be 18+, with no P.O. box. Winner will be chosen at random and will have 72 hours to respond with their shipping info. Winner is subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer and Disclosure: Review product (if there is one) and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor. Pictures are from the company’s website. No copyright infringement intended.
« Why Dollhouse fans should hope... | A Glee styled reality show is... »