For those not invited to Kylie Jenner’s Sweet 16, you can still have an outsider’s taste of the party by seeing the gilty swag bags.
The 150+ guests scored these swag bags, with items that add up to about $1,000.
Last night, on Keeping up with the Kardashian’s, Kris Jenner was fired from her party planning duties for Kylie’s party. Which meant the test was on to see if Kylie would see how hard planning a party truly is. Which might have been a good lesson, except that Kylie already had a party planner. So, yea, if you think that proving you’re competent and indepenent means pointing to items and saying that’s what you want, then I must be really competent and independnt.
- Unite 7 Seconds from Blo Dry Bars
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer
- 808 Headphones
- iPod Speakers, iHome
- Kardashian Make-up
- Gift Cards to Blo Dry, Karmaloop
- Kylie Jenner Jewelry
- EOS Lip Balm “Basket of Fruit” with Watermelon Wonderland
- Whip Lash Mascara by Kardashian Beauty
- Cake Satin Sugar Sweet – Fuss Free Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray
- be Delectable from Cake Beauty Lemon & Cream Body Lotion
- Duck Brand Duct Tape
- MadPax Spiketus Red Half Pack in Aquanet. We found this on diapers.com. (See the Full Size bag on Amazon)
Of these all, we are pleased to include the EOS Lip Balm in our Holiday Gift Guide 2013. That stuff is fantastic.
Limited Edition Basket of Fruit EOS Lip Balm (3 Balms): CLICK HERE.
EOS Lip Balm Breast Cancer Awareness (3 Balms): CLICK HERE
« See how breakout star Megan... | Sons of Anarchy Preview Season 6... »