Now that I’ve seen some previously unaired footage whilst doing my Jersey Shore season 3 DVD advance review, I have some special insight into some info you don’t know yet. And it might help you understand Jersey Shore season 4 a little more, so I’m here to share what I learned.
- Pauly is interested in inventing a new kind of fist pump.
- Snooki actually knows how to cook, but plays dumb so she doesn’t have to.
- Deena finds a tragic problem in being “pale” or “real freaking dark.” She wants a medium glow. But is it unattainable? (On the upside, she likes that her teeth look whiter when she gets too dark.)
- “Did you hear the sarcasm in my voice?” Deena needs to learn how to be sarcastic.
- Pauly and Vinny have the truest bromance on the show. They can practically finish each others sentences when they’re drunk.
Click below for more.
- Snooki has never seen Pauly sad. Will he ever find a sad day in Italy?
- Push-up time is after T-shirt time. It hasn’t been as widely publicized.
- Snooki, Jenni and Deena consider a plant at Karma their therapist. Who will counsel them in Italy? No idea. But they’ll need someone.
- Jenni still considers hooking up with Pauly, but Pauly isn’t into it. Will we ever see these two hook up again?
- Snooks thinks she has had a drinking problem, and that she’s the most normal one in the cast.
- Snooki is willing to go on dates with lesbians.
Information sourced from the DVD extras on the Jersey Shore season 3 DVD.
Thanks for reading Small Screen Scoop
« So You Think You Can Dance 2011:... | A Choice Selection of Pretty... »