Practically every show from Bones to Castle has referenced (and mocked) Jersey Shore. But what do our favorite Shore stars reference? We’ve complied a list! It’s all need-to-know.
- Billy Madison – Adam Sandler movie (Pauly D in season “O’Doyle Rules”)
- Mario Brothers – Video game ( Pauly D in season 3 “Denim denim denim.”)
- FML – Internet Acronym. (Ronnie in season 3. “I was just starting to find myself and then [Sammi] walked through the door and I was like FML.”)
Click for more!
- Google It – A phrase for searching online. (Snooki in season 3. “”I hate the ocean, it’s all whale sperm. Everybody Google it, because that’s why the water is salty, from the f**kin’ whale sperm.”)
- Golden Ticket – from Willy Wonka (Denna in season 3 “It’s not Halloween. I’m not handing out candy for free, like you need a golden ticket to get in these drawers.”)
- Romeo and Juliet – A Shakespeare Play (Vinny in season 3 “You’re gonna come into my house and try to take her away? What is this f*%kin’ Romeo and Juliet? The Capulet’s and the f*%kin’ whatever?”
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – TMNT! (Vinny in season 3 “I feel like I’m at a pizza party … I need like Ninja Turtle plates.”
- Seabiscuit (Vinny in season 3 “She’s begging for Seabiscuit. Like literally. Begging.” )
- The Holiday Inn (Mike in season 3 “Deena likes to call herself a ‘Holiday,’ I call her ‘The Holiday Inn’.”
Visit Small Screen Scoop, because we all know Ron and Sammi are nothing like Romeo and Juliet.
« Reality TV Fan? Prize: Slide HD... | JERSEY SHORE season 3 episode 13... »