Amidst many changes for season 6, there are several things on Jersey Shore that you can count on.
What’s the same at the Jersey Shore:
- Ron patronizes Sam, belittling her about anything and everything. They fight a lot.
- Ron still gets wasted.
- There’s lots of talk of “my girl” and “your girl” between the MVP group, who never need actual names for these disposable girls.
GTL, of course.
- Pauly and Vinny are still bros.
- The duck phone.
- Mike will always cook big dinners.
- Jenni will always have thoughts on Ron/Sam.
But what’s new?
What’s new on the Jersey Shore:
- Deena has a boyfriend now. Named Chris. And she’s a stage five clinger. Which might be why she hasn’t had much luck with love before. She cries when he leaves for the night. Even while he’s still there.
- Mike is sober. And he’s really excited about being sober.
- Snooki is engaged and pregnant. And moves out of the house. She also doesn’t go to clubs with everyone.
- Mike and Vinny might become actual friends.
Photo Credit: MTV
Be sure to check back for more and stay with us at SMALLSCREENSCOOP.com and join us on Twitter (@SSSCOOP) and Facebook (SMALLSCREENSCOOP’S PAGE) for episode guides, recaps, giveaways and exclusive interviews with your favorite TV stars.
« ANTM 2012 recap – Victoria... | Revenge season 2... »