So, you’re interested in a NQA arrangement, huh?
How I Met Your Mother – No Questions Asked
“I need you to do it no questions asked. As you recall, you owe me a No Questions Asked.” – Marshall
“No Question’s Asked,” is when you ask a friend for a favor (you can not ask why.) The great part is that if you do one for someone, you can call in one from that person – anytime. And they can’t ask any questions, either.
Here’s a list of the No Question’s Asked we heard about on the phone.
- Marshall – He asked Robin, Barney and Ted to delete a text on Lily’s phone.
- Ted – He asked Marshall to bring a drill to the corner where he was stuck in a mailbox. He was….a priority male!
- Barney – He once asked Marshall to bring pants, sanitizer and underwear – but Marshall figured out why. But he also asked Marshall to sign him out of a of hospital once. (He’d swallowed real version of all the Lucky Charms symbols.)
- Robin – She asked Marshall to come to an alley, then tell the story of when he caught a huge trout with his dad, when ice fishing. This made Marshall open his arms, and Robin jumped down into them.
- Lily – She once asked Ted to bring 2 dozen cupcakes and box cutter to her classroom.
- Ted – He asked Lily to throw her phone on the ground, and smash it with her phone.
Sometimes, for your friends, you just gotta do it….no question’s asked. It’s a pretty genius policy. What do you think?
No Question’s Asked Rules
- The first rule, of course, is that you aren’t allowed to ask questions. It’s in poor taste to even ask one – hoping for a response.
- Should someone ask you a question, you reply by raising your voice as you repeat, “No. Questions. Asked.”
- You will likely be asked to drop what you are doing. This is a priority.
- You will also, possibly, be asked to bring props or supplies. Do this.
- Should the props needed not be something you already own, and cost over $60, then you should expect to be recouped the cost by the asker.
- You never bring up the NQA at a later date. No dice.
Thanks for reading the Small Screen Scoop TV Blog, why don’t you subscribe right this very minute before you forget?