September 16, 2010 at 1:27 PM EDT
Ashley Tisdale plays the preppy and bubbly Savannah Monroe on the new show Hellcats. Here’s why I enjoy her:
- She’s super cute, and incredibly positive.
- She doesn’t place judgement or hold grudges.
- She has a tea station in her dorm room in Cheer town.
- She’s super organized.
- She has wooden AND silk hangers.
- She prepared stuff for her new roomie. Even if this means she’s a bit of a control freak, she was also being helpful and trying to help Marti fit in.
- She’s endearing as hell. “If we’re going improve, shouldn’t we make some sort of plan?”
Why do you like Savannah? Is she your favorite Hellcats character or not?