Happy Endings airs on ABC tonight with the episode “Baby Steps.” I’ve had the pleasure to preview it in advance, and as with all episodes of this David Caspe show, I highly recommend you tune in and watch.
And now for a mostly spoiler-free segment called: Deep Thoughts during Happy Endings
- I have got to watch Cocktail sometime.
- I think every Dora has to be an explorer.
- Tony Danza had a talk show?
- I am so over hummus.
- Steak Me Home Tonight is the best name for a good truck. But I’d probably try to order chicken.
- I would absolutely change the name of someone in my head because I am a crazy Type A persona like Jane.
- “Beanie Baby Broker Buddies.” I should have invested in some of those little toys. And yes, I’m being patronizing.
- I still feel like Penny (Casey Wilson) would be the best gal pal ever.
- Airplane ice is dirty?
Happy Endings Season 2 Episode 2 – “Baby Steps” Summary: Alex’s cute line of slogan t-shirts for babies (“Put Me to Bed” “Daddy’s Girl” “I Just Pooped”) become inappropriately popular with teen girls. Max has to get a job. And Jane learns she might have a daughter. Starring Elisha Cuthbert, Eliza Coupe, Casey Wilson, Zachary Knighton, Adam Pally, Damon Wayans Jr
Come back later for updated Happy Endings Quotes
« ANTM 17 – Photos Reviewed... | Revenge Season 1 Episode 3 –... »