For the Glee prom, Quinn’s dress is a beautiful (and classic) blue ball gown.
If you like this dress, look for elements like a floor length gown, the blue color, beading embellishments, a strapless, sweetheart neckline, a wide sash belt, a long sweeping A-line skirt, and some (no, LOTS of) tulle.
While I don’t think I can see Quinn in a vintage dress, if you want the look for less you should totally check out the vintage selections. I’ve included vintage ideas, as well as the original and one other mass-marketed dress if you don’t like the vintage vibe.
We have six Glee prom dress ideas under the jump.
- Beaded Strapless Ball Gown with Full Tulle Skirt – $259.00 from David’s Bridal, HERE
- Vintage Pale Blue Sweetheart Strapless Party Wedding Dress – $145.00 from Etsy, HERE
- Light Blue Tulle Prom Dress – $75.00 from Etsy, HERE
- 50′s Strapless Blue Dress – $195.00 from Etsy, HERE
- Baby Blue Long Dress – 125.00 from Etsy, HERE
- Sparkling Satin Blue Jewel Strapless Sweetheart A-Line Prom Dress – $122.00 from Vampall Dresses, HERE
What do you think of this Glee fashion blog post?
« GLEE Prom Dress Fashion:... | DANCING WITH THE STARS 2011 –... »
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS! LEAVE A COMMENT NOW:Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation or is insulting to others, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. No ALL-CAPS.
One Response to “GLEE Prom Dresses: Quinn Prom Dress and the Look for Less”
Leave a Reply
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Big Big Brother, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.