For the Glee prom, Quinn’s dress is a beautiful (and classic) blue ball gown.
If you like this dress, look for elements like a floor length gown, the blue color, beading embellishments, a strapless, sweetheart neckline, a wide sash belt, a long sweeping A-line skirt, and some (no, LOTS of) tulle.
While I don’t think I can see Quinn in a vintage dress, if you want the look for less you should totally check out the vintage selections. I’ve included vintage ideas, as well as the original and one other mass-marketed dress if you don’t like the vintage vibe.
We have six Glee prom dress ideas under the jump.
- Beaded Strapless Ball Gown with Full Tulle Skirt – $259.00 from David’s Bridal, HERE
- Vintage Pale Blue Sweetheart Strapless Party Wedding Dress – $145.00 from Etsy, HERE
- Light Blue Tulle Prom Dress – $75.00 from Etsy, HERE
- 50’s Strapless Blue Dress – $195.00 from Etsy, HERE
- Baby Blue Long Dress – 125.00 from Etsy, HERE
- Sparkling Satin Blue Jewel Strapless Sweetheart A-Line Prom Dress – $122.00 from Vampall Dresses, HERE
What do you think of this Glee fashion blog post?