Glee‘s Christmas episode (“A Very Glee Christmas”) aired last night. And it left us with some lingering questions to ponder until the new year.
Questions after watching A Very Glee Christmas:
- If Rachel was this aggressive with a guy in real life, how long do you think he’d continue to be civil to her? I’m thinking he’d ignore her and then get out a restraining order.
- Did anyone else foresee that Coach Beiste would become such an integral part of this episode? I’ve mostly been bored by her storyline until now.
- Does Emma feel at all smug when she invites Will to a party with her and her new fiancee? Or is she that pure of heart (like Snow White, with red hair) that she honestly just doesn’t want him to be alone for Christmas.
- Is there some reason why one of the Jewish characters (Rachel) on this show ended up doing the most singing of Christmas songs in this episode?
- Did anyone else notice that Rachel was wearing a silk tank top during one of her songs (gliding through the halls)? Despite the unseasonably warm weather, they’re still in Ohio. And it’s cold in Ohio!
- Why didn’t anyone invite Kurt to help celebrate with Mr. Schu in the end scene? This is how friendships get erased!
- Did Heather Morris (Brittany) know that in season 2 the people of Glee would really start to shine a spotlight on her? Seriously, her as Cindy Lou Who was adorable.
Here’s what the characters of Glee asked for Christmas:
MERCEDES: I’ve been a very good girl, Santa. I want a pony, and a doll that laughs and cries, and… one of us smells like McDonald’s.
LAUREN: I would like Puckerman to love me. He’s a fox. I would also like sweet potato fries.
SANTANA: I want bling. I can’t be any more specific than that. Okay wait, hold up, please tell me that is a roll of Certs in your pocket. (Editor’s note: I thought she said she wanted Blaine, at first. Haha. Of course, that made no sense.)
QUINN: Do you have anything for stretch marks?
SAM: Chapstick. Lots of chapstick.
MIKE: I want Channing Tatum to stop being in stuff. (Here, here!)
TINA: When does Asian Santa arrive? (I adore Tina.)
Now it’s your turn, what do you want from Glee with the upcoming episodes?