Ghosts can come in handy, you know.
In the “No Questions Asked,” episode of How I Met Your Mother, the ghost of Captain Dearduff of room 13 gets blamed for a lot. Now, is it really him, or just an excuse given for a crappy room?
Well, you can also work this to your advantage. And tailor your ghost story as you see fit.
For Captain Dearduff….here’s what a hotel would tell you
- The AC won’t turn off? The Farhampton in told Lily it’s because the Captain likes the icy chill of death.
- The Wifi won’t work? Ghosts interfere with electronics!
- The shower is leaking? Well, the Captain likes a dripping sound to remind him of the blood of his victims.
- Lock doesn’t work? Well, Dearduff wouldn’t want to be locked out of his room. And he can’t walk through the wall since there’s rats in there.
Here’s ghost-related excuses that YOU can use….
- Mini bar emptied? The ghost was hungry – ravenous!
- Adult movies ordered? That was the ghost playing a joke! Totally not your fault.
- Room service ordered? Again with that prankster!
- Robes appear to be stolen?
- Someone stole a ton of mini shampoo bottles?
- Lamp is broken?
- Someone draw on the walls with a sharpie?
- Your friend’s Chanel sunglasses have gone missing?
….That ghost did it ALL!
« Lyric’s to Ted’s... | The Voice 2013 Knockout Rounds... »