The politics of the rich were on display in the second episode of GCB. If you like Desperate Housewives, it’s hard to imagine you wouldn’t adore this show. And it’s great to see Leslie Bibb back on TV. So turn on the Carrie Underwood, wear some giant crystal necklaces, and smile with your unnaturally whitened teeth! We’re here to have fun.
Noteworthy (and crazy) ideas in GCB episode 2:
- Teen girls regularly getting breast jobs (“starter boobs”) in high school. And mothers compromise on cup size.
- A charity called “Children with Something.” This is probably what most types of women like these GCB’s would appreciate being able to say. They love charity parties, they just don’t care about them. (I’m qualified to say that after seeing so many episodes of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and The Real Housewives of Orange County.)
- Putting “project” at the end of something makes it a Reality TV show. “The Boobylicious Project.
- “The Booblicous and Armadillo Mart. Using the name of “Boobylicious” is juvenile while “Armadillo Mart” is appropriately tongue-in-cheek.
- A bible blog! The idea of a Bible Blog is adorable, and I guarantee you there are plenty online. In fact, I bet many of them are actually sweet and inspirational. But when you see the petite and furious Kristin Chenoweth (using a Southern accent) go talk about her Bible Blog… it’s just kind of funny.
- A couples’ bed so damn big that to roll and turn the light off they have to roll several times.
Read our GCB reviews every week. The show airs on ABC.