In Fairly Legal, Sarah Shahi plays Kate Reed who is a fashionable mediator. It’s impossible to watch the pilot without coveting some of her wardrobe items! Shahi has said that Reed is a very fashion-forward character, and it’s true.
Here are some Fairly Legal fashion highlights:
1. A belted burgundy / red leather trench coat. It’s fiesty and fun, and probably warm!
2. A gray knit cap / beret.
3. A sexy silky-looking top paired with a tight black pencil skirt, and loads of chain necklaces.
4. A vintage-style owl necklace.
5. Super large crossbody sling bags / purses.
6. A pair of black velvet peep toe pumps by Christian Louboutain.
Centigrade Button Front Leather Trench Coat w/ Removable Belt: Click Here
Black Velvet Peep Toe Pump Heels: Click Here
Calvin Klein Woven Scoop Neck Dress: Click Here
« Hilarie Burton Interview on White... | Justified Season 1 DVD Prize... »