Are you ready for this? Below is the one-line episode synopsis for Dexter “This Little Piggy.” That’s right, as we get into Dexter Season 8 – the final season – secrets are being kept close to the blood spatter vest.
“This Little Piggy” Episode Synopsis: – Dexter and Debra try to keep Dr. Vogel safe.
Wow, do you feel like you just gained a ton of knowledge? Yea. So …
Dexter Season 8, Episode 5 Obvious Spoilers for “This Little Piggy”
You’ll remember, episode 4 ended with a car veering into a body of water. Debra was saved, and she went back to save Dexter, though she is the one who tried to kill them both.
- Debra lives.
- Dexter lives. (It would have been interesting if he hadn’t.)
- They don’t hate each other too much, because what’s a little attempted murder between siblings?
- The Brain Surgeon is still angry, and ready to get aggressive with Dr. Vogel.
- Dr. Vogel is still suspicious. Because that’s why she’s around. To be a vaguely ominous character that helps explain things while also making us worried. If you trust her, you’re naive, do you also send money to Nigerian Princes you meet over e-mail?!
- Debra is going to make Quinn feel suspicious, too. Hey, what’s a little bit of murder confession between ex-lovers?!
- Based on pics…Bethany Joy Lenz is back on Dexter as a love interest for our title character. Jamie will encourage the union.
- Bethany’s character, Cassie, probably has some secret. Or will get killed. Or discover his secret. Or maybe, somehow, all of the above!
- But FIRST, Dexter is totally getting laid.
- Quinn continues to be metrosexual with a plum-colored shirt that we’re not even sure is made out of real fabric.
Photo: Randy Tepper/Showtime
CONNECT & SHARE! It does a body good.
VISIT: Small Screen Scoop
WRITTEN BY: Jessica Rae on Twitter | Jessica Rae on Pinterest
Dexter “This Little Piggy” Season 8 episode 5 airs on Sunday July 28, 2013 at 9:00 PM ET/PT on Showtime. Don’t miss Dexter review coverage on Small Screen Scoop.