With a one-line synopsis of this episode (gee thanks, HBO), we’re going to really have to do so me detective work here.
Here’s what HBO tells us…
Dexter “Dress Code” Synopsis and Summary: Dexter takes on a protégé and starts teaching him the code.
And here’s what we’ll contribute…
Dexter Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers
- Dexter’s protégé is Zach Hamilton, played by Sam Underwood. But we don’t know what will happen, other than Zach is a disagreeable sort and Dexter likes rules. OPPOSITES.
- Bethany Joy Lenz is back, with no eyes on Dexter. Instead she’s into Saxton (vote Saxton!) who is played by actor Darri Ingolfsson… who is essentially what Ryan Gosling and Jake Gyllenhaal would look like if they were smushed into the same person. Nice.
- Yvonne Strahovski (Hannah McKay) has a husband (Julian Sands.) HUH. That’s not weird. Well, what’s weird is that he’s not dead yet.
- Deb and her boss have a storyline that continues to bore the crap out of everyone, yay!
- Quinn and Jamie are still together. For now.
- Something is definitely up with Masuka’s daughter.. why else would she still be around and taking up precious screentime?
Photo: Randy Tepper/Showtime
CONNECT & SHARE! It does a body good.
VISIT: Small Screen Scoop
WRITTEN BY: Jessica Rae on Twitter | Jessica Rae on Pinterest
Dexter “Dress Code” Season 8 episode 7 airs on Sunday August 11, 2013 at 9:00 PM ET/PT on Showtime. Don’t miss Dexter review coverage on Small Screen Scoop with your fellow Screensters!