It’s no surprise you want to know everything you can about Cristin Milioti! We’re here to help you learn about her without having to stalk her in NYC!
Cristin Milioti landed the role of The Mother on How I Met Your Mother. We don’t have a character name for her, in the season 8 finale she was only billed as “the girl with the yellow umbrella.” But we have all summer to learn about Milioti, who scored one of the most coveted TV roles of the decade.
And she gets to kiss Ted Mosby. (Josh Radnor.)
So, what do we know about her?
8. She is a Jersey girl! She’s from Cherry Hill, NJ and graduated from Cherry Hill High School East in 2003.
7. She is 27-years-old.
6. Her credits include 30 Rock, The Sopranos, The Good Wife, Nurse Jackie, and a Tony-nominated lead role on Broadway’s Once. On 30 Rock, we played the baby-voiced blonde actress who was in witness protection but was outed by Liz Lemon.
5. We know that her character plays bass, and she herself is very musical and has a great voice.
4. She was nearly in Gershwin’s Porgy and Bess, but lost out to Audra McDonald. She’s that high-caliber. Those are the kinds of roles she’s considered for.
3. Casting director Marisa Ross had Milioti on her radar for a couple years, and often mentioned her to Carter Bays and Craig Thomas.
2. There is only one more season of How I Met Your Mother. Meaning she has a somewhat brief time to be on the show (compared to the rest of the cast who have had 8 seasons together so far), but she will always be considered one of the main cast members because of who her character is.
1. She lives with her boyfriend in Bushwick, Brooklyn furniture maker Jesse Hooker. She has compared their relationship to Carrie Bradshaw and Aidan Shaw, meaning she must have been a fan of Sex and the City!
« Song at the end of How I Met Your... | What is Ray Donovan (Tv Show) on... »