Ready to pick up with Covert Affairs season 2? The Covert Affairs Midseason Premiere airs this Tuesday, November 1st at 10pm ET on USA Network. It guest stars Santiago Cabrera and Matias Varela. Our go-to Covert Affairs recap gal has already viewed the episode and written her recap, which will go live after the episode airs on the east coast!
Details about the episode: “The Wake-Up Bomb” – After failing a mission in Rio, Annie finds herself with no active operations, and begins to experience just how lonely being a CIA operative can be. But she’s quickly provided with a new assignment when she meets a chef with ties to the Basque separatist movement.
I’ve also seen the episode and can tease you that Annie (Piper Perabo) and Auggie (Christopher Gorham) have some sweet moments, although that’s not the only guy Annie has some sweet moments with…ahem. And you will definietly see Annie sister’s, Danielle (Anne Dudek.) And look for a LOT of screen time from Jai (Sendhil Ramamurthy.) Visit Covert Affairs on Facebook.
(Note: The Ray Bans not pictured, but are included for this giveaway.)
Giveaway: One fan of Covert Affairs who reads Small Screen Scoop will win
1 pair of the Ray-Bans (Approximate Retail Value: $100.00) and 1 Covert Affairs Fan Pack (Approximate Retail Value: $215) which includes the season 1 DVD. Details below!
The Fan Pack includes:
– Custom Dopp Kit ($25)
– Passport Holder ($30)
– Luggage Tag ($15)
– World Travel Clock ($80)
– Season 1 DVD ($40)
– T-Shirt ($25)
The Ray Bans are worthy of Annie Walker and are the RayBan Unisex Aviator Sunglasses.
Total prize is valued at approximately $315.00! Prizing provided by USA Network. Contest open to US residents only.
Giveaway ends Monday November 7 2011
MANDATORY FIRST ENTRY: For your main entry, please leave a comment on any of our Covert Affairs Recaps. Comment below and let us know which recap you commented.
EXTRA CREDIT ENTRIES: You must do the main entry first, post an additional comment for every bonus entry you do!
* 1 point – Like Covert Affairs on Facebook.
* 1 point – Enter to win this necklace in our other current giveaway.
* 1 point – Subscribe to the Small Screen Scoop Newsletter
* 2 points – Stumble this page, comment w/your stumbleupon name
* 1 point for first follow of our writer ThisJessicaRae on Twitter
* 1 point for your first follow of SSScoop on Twitter.
* 6 points – Get an official or fan twitter account for the show or fan account of one of the actors to tweet the link to this giveaway. They must have at least 200 followers. Example: Please RT this link and share this #CovertAffairs giveaway….
* 1 point per day – Tweet about the giveaway: Here’s my entry for the #CovertAffairs Giveaway! To enter: (link)
* 2 points – Comment on another post on this TV blog (Small Screen Scoop) that isn’t a giveaway post and name the title in your comment below.
* 1 point for first like – Fan Womennn on Facebook
* 1 point for first like – Fan She’s Smart on Facebook
* 1 point for first like- Fan RingOBlog on Facebook
* 1 point for first like – Fan Small Screen Scoop on Facebook
* 2 points – Tweet a link to this giveaway on your facebook wall
* 1 point for first follow – Follow ShesSmart on Twitter
* 1 point – Visit Womennn and visit any link there and leave a comment on that page.
* 1 point – Visits She’s Smart and leave a comment on any post.
* 1 point – Visit Ring O Blog and leave a comment on any post.