I’ve made a list of my favorite quotes and moments from Community “The science of Illusion” that aired tonight. It was difficult to write because I basically fell in love with the entire episode.
Episode Synopsis: COMMUNITY “The Science of Illusion” Episode 20 – Pierce (Chevy Chase) is willing to do and wear whatever it takes to reach a new level of ascension in his Buddhist church. Meanwhile, Britta (Gillian Jacobs) secretly tries to shake her reputation as a “buzzkill,” resulting in a prank gone horribly wrong. Britta’s misguided attempt at levity forces new campus security officers Annie (Alison Brie) and Shirley (Yvette Nicole Brown) to investigate the crime. Joel McHale, Ken Jeong, Danny Pudi and Donald Glover also star.
What I loved:
- Britta being called a fun vampire. She sucks the fun out of everything.
- “My prank is going to cause a sea of laughter and you’re going to drown in it!” Britta’s frog sombrero was adorable. Britta speaking for the frog: “I’m Senor Chaaang!”
- Pierce’s mind reading. Shaking his cookie wand and saying, “I’m the coolest guy in the world.” Ooooh, Pierce.
- “Morning boys, I’m Annie Edison. …My partner’s a Christian housewife.” Her swagger! “She loves rules, stay out of my way.” “Stay out of mine… more!”
- “We ruled out your teacher because he has a crippling fear of frogs.” GASP!
- “I haven’t even started yet. I’ve got moves I haven’t even seen before!”
- “Cut to action sequence.”
- Jeff getting pat down by Shirley and Annie.
- “Looks like enough tiny items to equip an amphibious mariachi band.”
- Annie shooting the pepper spray and running into it. “This is self-inflicted friendly fire!”
- Abed feeding lines to the Dean. And his impersonation of a Police Chief! God, I love him. “That African American Police Chief character Abed was playing was right!”
- “Oh, colonial burn!” Brittadictarnold. I love a good burn.
- “How foolish of me to hide in my regularly scheduled study group.” How very foolish, indeed!
- A cat wearing a necktie on Facebook. EVIDENCE! God, everyone always leaves their evidence on Facebook. This is why I have several false Facebook accounts. “The tie makes him…” “Formal.”
- “Troy, do you want a bite of my wand?” “I do.”
- Troy and Abed in the moooorning! They’re amazing talk show hosts. “Muscles are everywhere.” / “We’re not going to have him back.”
« Giveaway: CAPRICA Prize Pack |... | PARKS AND RECREATION ‘Summer... »