September 23, 2010 at 10:29 PM EDT
Every episode of Community is a test. Did you learn everything you should have? Here, you can borrow our notes!
- Donald Glover still really wants to be the next Peter Parker/Spiderman.
- Life can always be like high school. Even when it’s college.
- If you don’t like something that’s going on, it’s probably not a good thing. (Jeff/Britta Jeff/Annie)
- Community season 1 is now on DVD. But we knew that since we have a copy up for Giveaway!
- Telescopes shrink your enemies. (Troy.)
- The Cranberries will always be awesome.
- You can rent George Clooney impersonators.
- Twilight books have one message: men are beasts. (Jeff)
- TV has structure, rules and likable leading men. (Abed)
- George Clooney played Batman? Oh yea, he did.
- The most important tool that humanity has is respect. Or maybe just a giant crossbow.
- Friendship is more important than 600,000 strangers.
- Shit my Dad Says might be a really dumb TV show.
- If you’re using Betty White as a guest star, you should really use her.