The first ANTM spoilers for cycle 18 you need to know is about the make-overs. Tyra Banks is always the one who gets final say, and she told People Magazine about what some of those choices were. “One girl will get pink hair, another girl will have half her head shaved off. Another girl got ‘America’s Next Top Model’ shaved into her scalp… There will be tears, emotion, and some girls will be pissed off. You can only imagine a girl finding out she’s getting half her head shaved.”
Models on ANTM never seem to remember that if you say you love your long hair, it’s a guarantee that Tyra Banks will get it shaved off for the reality show drama appeal. Stop jinxing yourself.
Banks offered some other spoilers in terms of telling fans to watch out for hippie Laura. “She’s a crazy, in-your-face girl,” Tyra said. “She actually has ‘pirate’ tattooed inside her lip.” Nice.
Some obvious America’s Next Top Model Cycle 18: British Invasion spoilers:
– At least one British and American girl are going to become friendly, then feel the need to hide their friendship out of guilt.
– There will be more fashion face-offs where a British girl goes head-to-head with an American for challenges.
– Team challenges will be grouped for the two countries.
– Kelly Cutrone as a judge will mean we get some seriously solid critiques.
– Tyra Banks will end up wearing weird things in the judging room.
– Someone will accuse the judges of being biased towards one country.
ANTM airs Wednesdays at 9 pm ET/PT on The CW. We have a review of it after every new episode, so stay tuned to Small Screen Scoop.
« PROJECT RUNWAY ALL STARS –... | JERSEY SHORE Season 5 Episode 9 »