The real GCB is on the Bravo reality show The Real Housewives of Orange County.
A manipulative woman who claims to be Christian and wields it like a weapon? People say the ABC show GCB is insulting to Christian women, and is patently an untrue stereotype. But we wonder if these people haven’t seen Alexis Bellino from The Real Housewives of Orange County.
Like the women on this show, Bellino has shown herself to be petty, competitive, gossipy, self-righteous and catty. Women like this are the queen of below the belt insults and backhanded remarks.
The idea of having someone “out-Christian” someone else (something brought up on the second episode of GCB) makes sense when we think about something Alexis Bellino might say. Here are some other things she’s said.
Alexis Bellino Quotes
- “I have 150 things on my list, honey”
- “Who doesn’t want Botox. Hello?”
- “Jim’s had four Lambourghini’s.”
- “She doesn’t want to be as well-endowed as me. That’s her option.”
- “Everyday I wake up trying to be the best Christian that I can be and try to do what Jesus would do.”
- “It’s my photo shoot and I’ve kind of got my name all over it, but he’s my husband I have to listen.”
- “Tal is a talented designer, but I know all the poses that look best.”
“You do everything he say?” ” Duh, he’s my husband.” – GCB quotes
“Cleavage has your cross hang straight.” – GCB quotes
Note: GCB means good christian bitch.
« GCB Review – Their Cup... | THE WALKING DEAD review –... »